Automatically-generated change-tracked schema document (was Re: Upgrading the 29500 DR Processing System)

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Oct 2 06:01:15 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues,

Rex wrote:
> Consider the case in which a DR solution results in changes to text in the
> spec AND changes to one or more schemas. How can we keep the text and
> (possibly multiple) schema changes together as a set in a DCOR or FPDAM?

In my understanding, Rex withdrew this statement yesterday.  In fact,
schema changes and propse changes for a particular DR are not grouped
together in the DCORs and FPDAMs.  DR numbers are inserted so that we can
keep track of the reason of the changes.

I now think that we do not have to create a branch for each DR, since
we will have too many branches.  One branch for each COR or AM is
good enough.