snapTOCars and snapToChars

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Oct 10 01:41:22 CEST 2009

I'm sending this again, since the previous one contais a Japanese
character and labelled as iso-2022-jp.
Dear colleagues,

Parts 1 and 4 contain a keyword "snapTOCar", but the schema attachment
files contain a different keyword "snapToChars".

I will certainly submit a DR, but which is correct?  I guess that the
schemas are correct, since this value "Specifies that the parent section
shall have both the additional line pitch and character pitch added to
each line and character within it (as specified on the docGrid element (
17.6.5)) in order to maintain a specific number of lines per page and
characters per line. " (page 1521, Part 1)