Proposal for mail list / archive

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Wed Oct 21 09:32:54 CEST 2009

Hello all,

It seems to me that the proposals from Jirka and I are more or less similar, so I do not have any strong preference for either.

I recommend we find/choose a solution that solves our problem /now/ and stop investigating usage of Google Groups as well as using programmers of JISC to solve the task.

Jesper Lund Stocholm
ciber Danmark A/S