My action item: Letter to the W3C Web Applications WG

Innovimax SARL innovimax at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:26:41 CET 2009

Murata san,

To be fair, it moved back to WD only *yesterday*

[[
This is the 29 October 2009 Last Call Working Draft version of the "Widgets
1.0: Packaging and Configuration" specification. This version addresses
issues reported by implementers and interested parties during the first
Candidate Recommendation (CR) phase (see the list of
changes<http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/#list-of-changes>).
The purpose of this Last Call is to give interested parties an opportunity
to review the changes that were made during CR. The working group expects to
republish this document as a Candidate Recommendation.

The Last Call review period ends on 19 November 2009.

]]

Mohamed
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:23 AM, MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <
eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Thanks for the improvements.  I did not know that
> the wiget package spec went back to the WD status.
>
> Cheers,

Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development
9, impasse des Orteaux