My action item: Letter to the W3C Web Applications WG

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Oct 31 23:25:12 CET 2009

>  So are you suggesting that we compare and contrast OPC/Widget terminology
> and make suggestions to the Web App WG to change theirs to avoid any
> potential confusion associated with common terms with different
> definitions?

I am afraid that I have not made myself clear.

Having seen the widget package spec and OPC, I do not believe that any
changes to the terminology or concepts in widget are necessary.  I
am just saying that we shouldn't ask them to study OPC and change their
terminology or concepts.

Will somebody write a detailed comparison paper and become a project
editor for a comparison annex or profile?   If not, what can WG4 achive?
Will we just cause trobules to the Web App WG?