Remote participation for the Seattle WG4 Meetings

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 10 00:43:40 CEST 2009

Greetings,

At the last teleconference I was tasked with an action item to explore the possibility of providing remote participation capabilities to our WG members unable to attend in person.

As most of you have seen by now, I've sent out three Live Meeting invitations, one for each day of the WG4 meetings.  We'll use it, along with our normal audio conferencing bridge, to accommodate everyone.  In some cases I have extended the LM session a bit to accommodate setup/configuration for everyone involved.  Murata-san's schedule is still the official one with definitive start/stop times.

If anyone has any questions regarding this, please let me know.  I hope that the experience for the remote participants will be just as good as our teleconferences are.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing most of you in person this Sunday.

Shawn Villaron
Group Program Manager, Microsoft Office PowerPoint
Find me<http://my/sites/shawnv/Lists/Where%20in%20the%20World%20is%20ShawnV/calendar.aspx>