PLEASE PROOF: Draft Resolutions Requesting Project Subdivision for 3 Amendment for DR resolutions

Toshiko Kimura kimura at itscj.ipsj.or.jp
Tue Sep 15 08:31:21 CEST 2009

Rex,

Thanks for the draft resolutions and subdivision proposal document.  I
have two comments below.

1) Amendment number should be added or corrected.  This time, WG 4
should propose new subprojects for Amendment 2 to Part 1 and Amendment 2
to Part 3.
A subproject for Amendment 1 to Part 2 has already been created at the
Prague meeting and there has been no progress yet.  If the scope is the
same, you do not need to re-create one.
Only the target dates changes should be reported to SC 34 separately.

2) If WG 4 has decided to include "ISO 8601 date-related issues" in an
Amendment, it should be stated in the scope of the relevant
amendment in the subdivision proposal document.

Best regards,

Toshiko Kimura