PLEASE PROOF: Day 2 Draft Minutes of the Bellevue Meeting

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Sep 15 20:47:54 CEST 2009

Yes, you are correct. I have added him to the paper attendance list, and will also do so to the minutes. He was present to support Jeffrey and Zeyad, so I'll show him as an invited expert.