PLEASE PROOF: Day 3 Draft Minutes of the Bellevue Meeting

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Sep 17 19:50:12 CEST 2009

At Murata-san's request, I removed the detailed tracked changes for these DRs from the Day 2 draft minutes because they also were guidance, so removing the other text as well is consistent. Unless I hear any objections, I will remove the other text, as Shawn has requested.