Changing the agenda for the teleconf

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Sep 30 12:10:30 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues,

> 2009-10-01 Agenda:
>
>    1. Opening of the Meeting (13GMT)
>    2. Roll Call of Participants
>    3. Adoption of the Agenda
>    4. Approval of the draft minutes
>    5. Defect reports on fonts and custom XML
>    6. Any Other Business
>    7. Adjournment (15GMT)

I am afraid that we are not ready to discuss about defect reports on
fonts and custom XML.

We can certainly discuss about action items in the draft minutes
of the Seattle meeting, but I don't think that this discussion
require 1 hour.

I would thus propose to discuss about schema maintenance process.
First, those who have been involved in schema authoring, debugging,
and conversion for the DCORs and FPDAMs are asked to explain the current
approach.  Second, I would like to discuss whether or not the current
approach has real problems.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)