DR 09-0157 - WML: restriction on ordering of run properties

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Wed Apr 7 17:48:21 CEST 2010

Shawn Villaron wrote:

> I was wondering if you thought you’d be able to provide updated text for
> this DR response in preparation for the Thursday, April 8^th WG4
> teleconference?

The change is only in schemas. You can easily see diffed schemas at

https://www.assembla.com/code/IS29500/subversion/changesets/89

and use it in draft COR2 text.

In my opinion there is no need for change in the text of the standard as
there is nothing said about ordering of those properties and there is
just reference to schemas.

If we need some accompanying rationale for DCOR2, you can use something
like:

"This change allows run properties to appear in any order which is much
more convenient for automatic OOXML content producers."

Hear you tomorrow,

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz