Simpled fields: sanity check

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 15:30:42 CEST 2010

Dear all,

It has been pointed-out to me that my esteemed colleague, Mr Inigo Surguy, already noted the invalidity (see DR 09-0105 of February 2009). And of course it was a BRM resolution that all examples should be corrected for validity.

Isn't this rather important? Is the schema out-of-sync with the "existing corpus of office documents"? Is the functionality encapsulated by <w:ffData> not available to conformant implementation (because not allowed by the schema)?

- Alex.