"Expert Contribution on OOXML Versioning"

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Apr 18 04:57:22 CEST 2010

Dear Norbert,

I read your document "Expert Contribution on OOXML Versioning".

In the past, some WG4 participants have expessed concerns about the
interactions or conflicts betweeen the versioning attribute and MCE.
But your document does not  mention MCE.  It is still not clear to me
whether or not the versioning attribute works for your three use cases
when MCE-based extensions are present.

At this stage, I do not think that WG4 can reach some consensus even
if I add this topic to the agenda for our next phone conference.  Are
you willing to study the interactions and possible conflicts between
the versioning attribute and MCE?

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)