Updated draft Amendment 2

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 12 22:03:14 CEST 2010

Hi all - I thought it was about time that Gareth and I distribute a new version of our draft Amendment. Attached is the current incarnation in both IS 29500 and PDF formats. As far as we know this incorporates all feedback from WG4 so far; I don't believe there are any open issues.

I've said this before, but we're both very appreciative of all the help we've had from a wide variety of WG4 participants and mailing list members - Jesper, Rick, Murata-san, Norbert, Jirka et al. We look to be going into Tokyo with a great draft, and we appreciate all the help.