RE: DR 09-0196 - General: Conventions for element long names

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Aug 13 16:22:49 CEST 2010

I propose that we add a new DR disposition category "Deferred" for this kind
of situation.

Murata-san, please add this general issue to the Tokyo meeting agenda.

Thanks, Rex