DR 09-0291 ? OPC: Use of term "Unicode string"

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 13 19:16:36 CEST 2010

Hi Murata-san - thanks for getting back so quickly on this.

I think your concern applies to part names themselves (specified in 9.1.1.1) rather than Annex A, which explains how to transliterate arbitrary strings into part names. If so we probably need to modify this DR to refer to 9.1.1.1, where part name restrictions are specified. I'm not sure if we can modify a DR or not so you might have to make another one.