Proposed fix for DR 10-0016 ("MCE: Core Concepts")

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Thu Jul 1 09:20:42 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I think it makes a lot of sense to tighten up the text and make it more
clear. I completely agree with you that when using MCE, "all bets are
off". The problem with subsumption is that is kind of indicates that it
makes stuff "a little bit easier". However, I seriously question that -
not only from a point of view of understanding the concept itself - but
also when implementing explicit support for subsumed/ing namespaces.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper Lund Stocholm

CIBER Danmark A/S
Mobil: +45 3094 5570