AMD2: Draft, FDAM, FPDAM?

Dave Welsh Dave.Welsh at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 9 17:29:07 CEST 2010

Toshiko published http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1455.zip   them on July 2, and they are public. Everyone should really take a short while to read them, and where necessary consult your NB for any questions on guidance. I would expect that Toshiko will spend a few minutes on the new JTC 1 Supplement to the ISO/IEC Directives in Tokyo, if not maybe we can ask her to be so kind as to walk us through the new material?

Dave