Amendment 2: Date range for the 1904 date base?

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 22 06:16:36 CEST 2010

To answer the side issue - neither of these date bases allows the leap year bug in strict (at least, after this Amendment they don't!); in transitional the 1900 date base does have a leap year bug.

Regarding the storage of serial values, it's a good point and I'll have a chat with Gareth. I think we may have already covered this elsewhere in the numeric precision sections of 29500 but I'll check.

Happy Wednesdays,