XML signatures and RELAX NG schemas in ISO/IEC 29500-2 (OPC of OOXML)

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 27 18:30:58 CEST 2010

The Office 2010 XaDeS support is detailed in one of the file format documents we have online, MS-OFFCRYPTO - it's available as a PDF at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc313071(office.12).aspx. The schemas are inline. The various other Office 2010 extensions are siblings of that document - an index is at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc313105(v=office.12).aspx.

I'll have to report back on the Exclusive C14N question.