Back to old conference number for one week only

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Thu May 20 15:58:09 CEST 2010

The new invite I sent out for the last call is temporarily invalid, so we're switching back to the old number and passcode for one week (with participant code 615211).

If you click on the new invite and it asks you to install Communicator beta, please do not do this - I was trying to be a good corporate citizen by using the beta myself, and they omitted to tell me that all of my call participants would also need the beta version. I have learned a useful lesson and will try to have myself removed from the beta programme prior to the next call...

So, just to reiterate - please use the old number and the old passcodes for this week's call.