PLEASE PROOF: DCORs for 29500 Parts 1 and 4 2010 Amd.zip

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Oct 13 01:52:26 CEST 2010

A reminder that the DCORS I circulated here on 2010-09-30 will be considered
for adoption and balloting on this week's teleconference. Please review them
in time for that.

Thanks,