PLEASE PROOF: My first draft of the new DCOR for 29500-1/Amd.1

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sun Sep 26 13:26:30 CEST 2010

Here's the result of Murata-san's and Chris's review of the situation:

DCOR for Part 1:

* Delete item 274 in AMD1 (Note from Chris re Murata-san's feedback: I think
this is 21.2.3.34, rather than 21.2.3.54).
* Delete item 279 in AMD1 (the addition of the simple type)
* Delete item 344 in AMD1 (the schema change)
* Delete item 398 in AMD1 (the RNG schema change)

DCOR for Part 4:

* Delete item 222 in AMD1 (the addition of new member types to the union)
* Delete item 223 in AMD1 (the addition of the Transitional simple type)
* Delete item 277 in AMD1 (the schema change)
* Delete item 306 in AMD1 (the RNG schema change)

Please review this proposal before this week's teleconference, at which
time, I'd like to have us "vote out" this intent. Then I'll produce final
text for both DCORS, circulate it to WG4 for a 10-day review, and if there
are no substantive corrections or changes, submit it to Kimura-san for SC 34
balloting.