Mime types clarification

Arms, Caroline caar at loc.gov
Thu Sep 30 13:54:33 CEST 2010

And the template variants xltx and dotx are the equivalents of potx  -- "volunteer" documents, to use Shawn's term.

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **