Use of MCE in OOXML

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 1 05:09:20 CET 2011

I'll see what I can do about getting some sample Strict files; it'll take a few weeks ( probably after the first of the year ) as we're still coding.

As for the default question, that's still an open issue.  We'll be taking input from customers, vendors, etc., to determine what makes the most sense.  In any regard, the Strict version of the files will be first class, just like the Transitional version ( you can programmatically generate it, it can be set as the default, etc. ).