DR 09-0295 ? WML: gridCols measurement units

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Jan 20 16:01:49 CET 2011

Chris,

> The complete list of elements that are affected by this change is:

You appear to have checked references to user-defined types but not
types defined in XSD Part 2.  For example, windowWidth (Window Width)
defined in 18.2.3, Part 1 uses twips but relies on xsd:unsignedInt.
Should we also change such attributes?  I searched for similar
attributes, and the result is shown below.

I am a bit intimidated by the sheer impact of this single DR.  How big
it is?

dml-wordprocessingDrawing.rnc:  attribute relativeHeight { xsd:unsignedInt },
sml.rnc:  attribute start { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute length { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute oldLength { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute newLength { xsd:unsignedInt }?
sml.rnc:  attribute baseColWidth { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute defaultColWidth { xsd:double }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute defaultRowHeight { xsd:double },
sml.rnc:  attribute width { xsd:double }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute start { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute minLength { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute maxLength { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute top { xsd:double },
sml.rnc:  attribute bottom { xsd:double },
sml.rnc:  attribute fitToWidth { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute fitToHeight { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute top { xsd:double }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute bottom { xsd:double }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute windowWidth { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute windowHeight { xsd:unsignedInt }?,
sml.rnc:  attribute windowWidth { xsd:unsignedInt },
sml.rnc:  attribute windowHeight { xsd:unsignedInt },

Regards,

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)