Re: DR 10-0035 — MCE: Dropping preserveElements and preserveAttributes

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Jan 20 16:33:14 CET 2011

Chris,

Some of my comments (2010-11-16) have not been addressed.

Drop "perserve" from Clause 4.

Drop "In addition to producing such transformed output, the
markup preprocessor might also implement mechanisms to optionally
provide to a markup editor the additional information necessary to
preserve some ignored content. " from Clause 11.

2010/12/9 Chris Rae <Chris.Rae at microsoft.com>:
> http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2010/DR-10-0035.docx
>
> This is the DR covering the removal of preserveElements and preserveAttributes from Part 2. We agreed this week that we should also remove references to Markup Editors - as Murata-san explained, this concept only exists to use these attributes and can be removed.
>
> I've made those changes - they actually didn't turn out to be as complicated as I expected, but I'd appreciate a review.
>
> Chris

国際大学
村田 真 <EB2M-MRT at asahi-net.or.jp>