RE: DR 09-0295 — WML: gridCols measurement units

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Thu Jan 20 21:28:12 CET 2011

Hello gentlemen,

I was the one pushing for the mandatory unit specification in Beijing. I agree with Jirka that it is a bit odd to add artificial unit specifications, and that was not my intention when pushing for it. I was my understanding that requiring unit specifications in Strict would impose "simple" transformations when moving documents from Transitional to Strict. If there are oddities I was not aware of, I'd be happy to revisit the DR.

Also - I was quite ill most of the days in Beijing, so I would not rule out me missing something along the way :o).

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper Lund Stocholm

CIBER Danmark A/S
Mobil: +45 3094 5570
Email: jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND NOTICE REGARDING NO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: The materials in this electronic transmission (including attachments) may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained is intended only for the named addressee(s) and should not be considered evidence of intent to be bound to any agreement. The taking of any action in reliance on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender and promptly delete this message.