Migrating to the JISC repository

Arms, Caroline caar at loc.gov
Fri Jan 21 13:59:24 CET 2011

Murata-san,

I just wanted to clarify the situation that I see in getting access to the document repository.

I can use either of the following two URLs successfully:

http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/
http://lucia.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj/servlets/ScmDoc10?Com_Id=w4

The link to the list from the second URL (using the dropdown box to choose a range) works and the page with the document list shows the URL
    http://lucia.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj/servlets/ScmDoc20

However  http://lucia.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj/servlets/ScmDoc20  does not work if you enter it directly.

I had trouble on the call yesterday because I was referring to the email you sent out on Jan 7 with the URL that does not work.  Once I used one of the other URLs put up in the chat window, I was fine.

    Thanks.   Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **