DR 09-0165 ? SML and PML: Lack of Media Types

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 31 20:31:51 CET 2011

This looks good - I have actually submitted my registrations for the MS Office-specific variants (macro, template etc), so I think you can remove the sentence about those being submitted in future. I did specify the file types in each of the registrations, so you may want to restrict discussion in this submission to DOCX.

I hadn't mailed the list yet about my registrations because they have not all been approved yet - I'll report back when they are.

For reference, if you get the Captcha code wrong on the IANA submission page, the encoding will be set to "7-bit" when you go back and resubmit, unless you fix it before submitting. This will go some way to explaining the delay in mine...