Revised document conformance text

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 21 17:01:17 CEST 2011

Alex and I think we're happy with the attached text for document conformance clauses on parts 1 and 4. We'll project these tomorrow, at which point we can hopefully close the three related DRs.

The texts have actual change-tracking applied, rather than the formatting I normally use to indicate change-tracked text.