Errors in Part 1 XSD schemas (except wml.xsd and sml.xsd) in the consolidated Part 1

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Mar 5 08:49:01 CET 2011

I am using oXygen directory comparison to compare schemas in Appendix A
and my schemas in the Assembla repository (trunk).

I have not covered wml.xsd or sml.xsd, which are too gigantic for
oXygen to do comparison.  But oXygen can hande the rest.

1) dml-chart.xsd

    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
and <xsd:restriction> in ST_HPercentWithSymbol is
missing.

The default value 100 for @val in CT_HPercent should
read 100%.

The default value 100 for @val in CT_DepthPercent should
read 100%.

The def of ST_Perspective in dml-chart.xsd does  not use
the COR1 to AMD1.

The default value 150 for @val in CT_GapAmount should be 150%
The default value 0 for @val inCT_Overlap" should be 0%
The default value 100 for @val in CT_BubbleScale should be 100%
The default value 75  for @val in CT_SecondPieSize should be 75%
The default value 100 for @val in CT_LblOffset should be 100%

2) pml.xsd.

<xsd:attribute name="bwMode" type="a:ST_BlackWhiteMode" use="optional"/> should be in CT_GraphicalObjectFrame
rather than CT_GraphicalObjectFrameNonVisual

3) shared-commonSimpleTypes.xsd
<xs:union memberTypes="xsd:boolean"/>
should be
<xsd:union memberTypes="xsd:boolean"/>