Schema changes for the various DRs which are waiting for schema

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri May 6 05:15:44 CEST 2011

I've been through the DRs which are waiting for schemas - a few of them have no schema changes checked in, and a few I have some additional questions about. Summary is below:

09-0056	no schema changes checked in
09-0157	Changes are attached, but there are a lot of them - Jirka, do we really need all these? Some of the RNG ones look a little odd
09-0181	no schema changes checked in
09-0193	Changes attached
09-0212	Changes attached
09-0223	Changes attached
09-0305	Changes attached
09-0312	Changes attached
10-0023	no schema changes checked in
10-0025	Changes attached
10-0029	Notes say this should be covered by DCOR2, so no schema changes present
10-0033	Changes attached

All the changes that I could represent are attached. Next week I think I will try to check in changes for the ones without checked-in changes.