Schema changes for the various DRs which are waiting for schema

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri May 6 19:54:10 CEST 2011

Hi Murata-san (et al) - thanks for the speedy response. To answer the questions from both your emails:

It's not possible to alter my program to detect character changes, unfortunately - it's the output from svn diff, which always works on lines. I did have another approach in mind originally which involved doing the diffing in Word, but actually the schemas are too large for Word to happily diff them, so I'm sticking with SVN.

That's my mistake about 10-0029, sorry about that.

I've attached the changes for 10-0023 and 10-0029.

If I'm not mistaken, I think this means we're done with all of these DRs.