Updated tracked-changes on schema files

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri May 20 00:05:59 CEST 2011

Thanks very much to Murata-san and Rex, who both gave me some feedback about my process for converting checked-in schemas into Word-style "diff" documents. We discovered some real bugs, and I've tidied up a couple of features. New versions of all of the schema changes are attached.

The main differences:

* I've gotten rid of the bug whereby sometimes it was deleting extra lines.
* I've added the line numbers to the top - this should make it easier to find the right part of the standard, as you can search for the filename (e.g. sml.rnc) and then just scroll down to the right line number. The numbers aren't exactly correct (I think they're around 4 off), which I think might be due to slightly different formatting. However, they're close.

Once I've done a few more of these I'll write up the process so that someone other than me can generate these if required.

Best wishes,