Reminder to proof the revised version of the COR2 set before next week's teleconference

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Nov 2 20:13:41 CET 2011

Sorry for the delay - I was out of the office at the end of last week.  I also took some time to review the complicated history of 11-0021.  I'd like to confirm something with Chris, but he is just returning from holiday and I want to get this out before tomorrow.  If any of the following assumptions/verifications are not true, let me know.

It appears that the files in /branches/Part1DR-11-0021/ (repository revisions 162 and 163) can be ignored as these have been merged into /branches/Part1DCOR2/ files (revision 166).  (I suggest removing the Part1DR-11-0021 folder.)

It appears that all the RNG and XSD changes for Part 4 are in the repository (revision 167): https://www.assembla.com/code/IS29500/subversion/changesets/167

I confirmed the changes in revisions 166 and 167 are the same.

Makoto's changes in the repository to DCOR2 (revisions 166 and 167) for XSD and RNG for both Part 1 and Part 4 appear to be correct.

I converted changes 166 and 167 into the standard Word doc form, which is attached.  This includes the Part 4 XSD changes which are already in WG 4 N0209, but I left them in for completeness.

John