COR2: DR 10-0031, Part 1, Item 16. §11.3.1, "Alternative Format Import Part", p. 33

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Nov 7 22:50:48 CET 2011

Thanks Caroline,

You are correct, the bulleting is wrong. Although this is not related to the
details of the DR being addressed (10-0031), the bulleting is actually
correct in 29500-1:2011. Apparently, when that bullet list was copied into
the new DR, the format must have gotten changed with the new bullet being
added unintentionally. So, I will change it back to what it is already in
29500-1:2011.

I'll also make the final bullet black instead of blue; a minor formatting
error.

institution **