DRs 10-0022 and DR 10-0024

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Oct 14 20:51:41 CEST 2011

There is a minor difference in the structure of the RNG and XSD schemas in the repository -- the spid attribute is defined within AG_Ole in XSD, but was moved out of AG_Ole and into CT_Control and CT_OleObject in RNG (CT_Control and CT_OleObject are the only complex types that reference AG_Ole).

Does anyone have concerns about that and think they should be aligned one way or the other?  If not, I'll send Rex the text diff to close the work for DCOR2.

John