PLEASE PROOF: The COR2 for all 4 Parts of 29500 have been posted as private document on the WG4 document site

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sat Oct 15 20:33:41 CEST 2011

I have just posted docx and pdf versions of the COR2 set for Parts 1-4, as
documents SC 34/WG4 N 0210
<http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2011-0210.zip> , 0211
<http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2011-0211.zip> , 0212
<http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2011-0212.zip> , and 0213
<http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2011-0213.zip> ,
respectively.

Please proof these in advance of the next teleconference (2011-11-03) at
which time the plan is to approve forwarding this set to the SC 34
Secretariat for a 3-month SC 34 ballot.

In each entry of each COR, I have retained the source DR that resulted in
the changes in that entry. These DR trace backs will be removed when I sent
the final draft for publication. At that time, I will also fix any bad page
breaks (such as those with the header line of a table at the bottom of a
page), so no need to report these.

I have updated the DR log to reflect the COR2 set.