Reminder to proof the revised version of the COR2 set before next week's teleconference

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Oct 28 03:52:44 CEST 2011

WG4 N0209 provides the changes required for addressing DR 11-0021.
But it does not fix the RNG schemas (dml-wordprocessingDrawing.rnc,
sml.rnc) in Part 1.  As a result, ISO-IEC 29500-1-2011-Cor-1-2012
does not address these changes.

Moreover, it does not fix either the XSD schemas
(dml-wordprocessingDrawing.xsd, sml.xsd) or RNG schemas
(dml-wordprocessingDrawing.rnc, sml.rnc) in Part 4.  As result,
ISO-IEC 29500-4-2011-Cor-1-2012 does not address these changes.