Proposed changes for Conformance DRs

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Mon Sep 26 15:36:16 CEST 2011

I have no further comments.

:o)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper Lund Stocholm

CIBER Danmark A/S
Mobil: +45 3094 5570
Email: jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND NOTICE REGARDING NO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: The
materials in this electronic transmission (including attachments) may be
subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be private and
confidential and are the property of the sender. The information
contained is intended only for the named addressee(s) and should not be
considered evidence of intent to be bound to any agreement. The taking
of any action in reliance on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender and promptly delete this message.

DRs