Part 3 revision notes from Prague

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Feb 27 23:46:42 CET 2012

Hi all -
Makoto pointed out that the Part 3 thoughts we put together and presented at the last WG 4 meeting after the lengthy discussion about error handling had not been made available to those unable to join us in Prague.  I've copied the notes presented, plus some comments from the discussion, in the attached.

John