Fwd: FW: Prague F2F Hotel thread

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Jan 5 14:12:34 CET 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesper Lund Stocholm <jesper.stocholm at ciber.com>
Date: 2012/1/5
Subject: FW: Prague F2F Hotel thread
To: eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp

Dear Murata-san,

Could you please forward the email below to our mail list - while they
investigate why my emails bounce?

Thank you :o)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper Lund Stocholm

CIBER Danmark A/S

Mobil: +45 3094 5570

Email: jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk <mailto:jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND NOTICE REGARDING NO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE:
The materials in this electronic transmission (including attachments)
may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be
private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The
information contained is intended only for the named addressee(s) and
should not be considered evidence of intent to be bound to any
agreement. The taking of any action in reliance on the contents is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please immediately notify the sender and promptly delete this
message.