"Proposed Business Plan" document posted as http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/archive/sc34-wg4-2011-0220.zip

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Jan 17 15:48:46 CET 2012

The paper itself shows me as the author without any affiliation. Regarding
the
"Ecma liaison", I presume you are referring to the HTML page index on the
public document site for WG4. My guess is that when I added this new
document, I simply cloned an earlier entry (my normal approach), but I did
not remove the "Ecma liaison". I could do that, but after all, I participate
in WG4 as a member of the Ecma liaison delegation.

Certainly a number of TC45 members active on WG4 have read that paper and
support it. It will also be discussed at the next TC45 meeting (next week).

As to you comments re the font-related DRs, I'm confused. I don’t believe my
paper proposed delaying anything important. In fact, in my mail of
2012-01-11, "WG4 Business Plan: Parts 1 and 4 Maintenance", I talk about how
DRs get closed based on the resources committed to them, and I said that if
WG4 saw an emergency situation in which critical fixes need to be published
then I had no problem with a having a COR for that purpose.

As to Ecma, TC45 has no policy to delay anything.