DR 12-0001 - OPC: Correct Spelling of “relationship part”

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jan 26 00:57:36 CET 2012

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2012/DR-12-0001.docx?cid=c8ba0861dc5e4adc&sc=documents

This DR points out inconsistent capitalization of “relationships part” throughout Part 2.  I believe the references to proper nouns – Relationships Part and Relationships namespace – should be capitalized and the others should be in lowercase.  To be thorough, all instances should be checked for correction.

Since there are 333 uses of “relationship” in Part 2 and we’re planning to do significant work on Part 2 in the not too distant future, may I suggest we add this DR to the list of Part 2 DRs that are waiting for that effort to begin?  The text is likely to be changed significantly so I think editorial DRs should be among the last DRs addressed in the broad Part 2 effort.

John