PLEASE PROOF: The draft of the 29500:2012 Consolidated Reprint. Feedback is due by 2012-06-01

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Mar 28 00:32:27 CEST 2012

I have posted docx and pdf versions of all four Parts of DRAFT 29500:2012,
as the following WG4-private files:

Part 1: http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2012-0230.zip

Part 2: http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2012-0231.zip

Part 3: http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2012-0232.zip

Part 4: http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2012-0233.zip

Each new Part is its 29500:2011 equivalent with COR2 and AMD2 applied using
tracked changes. If you open the docx version, you can filter the changes by
author (COR2 or AMD2).

The schemas for Parts 1 and 4 include all changes. The schemas for Part 2
are unchanged from 29500:2011. As before, Part 3 has no schemas. The large,
informative zip files normally distributed with Part 1 are NOT included here
and are unchanged from 29500-1:2011.

At the June F2F meeting in Brazil, WG4 will forward a resolution to SC 34
for this consolidated reprint to be submitted to ITTF for publication by
year's end.

NOTE THAT THESE DOCUMENTS ARE FOR WG4 COMMITTEE USE ONLY AND THAT THEY ARE
DRAFT VERSIONS.       It is likely that ITTF will request changes to
(typically in the front matter, but possibly in normative text) prior to
publication.

Please report any corrections (that is, where I failed to make the changes
as agreed by the COR2 and AMD2 ballots) to this list, so everyone can see
them.