Revised "MCE semantics"

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Nov 16 10:57:25 CET 2012

Part 3 currently says in Section 12:

"[Note: the ext and extLst elements defined in Part 1 are examples of such
extension elements. end note]"

Nevertheless, I think that Murata-san is correct. Since the schema disallows
'foo' inside 'extLst', does this not contradict the fact that MCE processing
is switched off inside application-defined extension elements? In which case
'extLst' is simply a container element for 'ext', which is the true
application-defined extension element.

Regards,

Francis