ISO29500 DR

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sun Feb 3 19:58:38 CET 2013

I will fill out a new DR for this on behalf of China. However, before I post
it, I want to do some research, to make sure I understand the problem. This
may take a few days, so don't expect to have it in time for the Copenhagen
meeting.

From: eb2mmrt at gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt at gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA
Makoto
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:40 PM
To: Rex Jaeschke
Subject: Fwd: ISO29500 DR

I am afraid that I overlooked this DR.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LI, Ning <ningli.ok at 163.com>
Date: 2012/11/28
Subject: ISO29500 DR
To: MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp>

Dear Mokoto,

Do you remember that I mentioned that we have found a defect of ISO 29500.
In the Spreadsheet part, the expression of header and footer is not well
specified.
Given the two samples in the attachment, we found two different descriptions
of header and footer. There is no clear explanation in the standard.
This is the first defect report I am going to submit. If I need to submit it
from a formal way (e.g. website), please let me know. Sorry to bother you.

Best regards,
Ning