PLEASE REVIEW: revised version of sc34-wg4-2013-0250 Minutes of the Teleconference, 2013-01-09

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Feb 4 08:13:15 CET 2013

Rex,

Thank you for the draft minutes.  I propose to replace
the para before last in Section 7 by this para:

ISO/IEC 29500 does not provide encryption.  WG4 discussed possible
addition of encryption to ISO/IEC 29500 and encryption mechanisms
in similar specifications such as ODF and EUB.  Murata reported that
EPUB 3 provides file/directory names, specifies how W3C XML Encryption
is used, but does not provide key management or user authentication and
that EPUB DRM implementations are proprietary.  WG4 did not reach any
conclusions but there was a suggestion to publish a discussion
document about encryption to the public.