RE: DR 12-0018 - SML: Worksheet, AutoFilter term not defined

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Jan 24 15:56:11 CET 2013

I agree, and have made that change to Chris' proposal.

From: Arms, Caroline [mailto:caar at loc.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:09 PM
To: Chris Rae; e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org
Subject: RE: DR 12-0018 - SML: Worksheet, AutoFilter term not defined

Chris,

At the very least, I think the the first occurrence of "the filter button"
should be "a filter button".

   Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution